We want to provide a note to all of our vendors, business partners, customers and regulatory allies to provide some information as to how Prodigious is responding with respect to COVID-19. COVID-19 is continuing to evolve and is affecting Americans and nations around the world. We are doing everything we can to ensure that our operations are fully effective while providing maximum flexibility with safety being our main concern.
Pandemic Contingency Plan
The safety and security of our team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have implemented our Pandemic Contingency Plan which means we have taken additional measures to ensure that we continue to operate as “business as usual” while keeping the safety and health of our associates our top priority. Some steps we have taken include:
1. Provide training to all workers on workplace, personal and family protection and actions that must be taken as a pandemic develops.
2. Encourage associates to take care of their health first.
3. Instituted policies which allow our associates to work remotely.
4. Stockpile essential supplies, materials and equipment.
5. Determined which services or functions can be carried out by other work sites.
6. Organized timelines which demonstrate how long it will be possible for Prodigious to carry out its essential operations without critical personnel, supplies and/or equipment.
7. Increase associates’ awareness of the company’s infection control materials, especially the provision of hand hygiene products.
At Prodigious, we know these are challenging times and will continue to provide the effort and services you have come to expect from our company.
Mountains of experience...
Incoming and outgoing positions, new purchases and more
Account scrubbing to match your firm records with the General Partner, Transfer Agent, etc.
Reliable service that is compliant with regulatory requirements